Since January 2016 Worlingworth has been without a pub and The Worlingworth community action group need your help to raise funds to buy the pub.
Shares Available Now from just £100 !
All information can be found here but click below for the printable PDF download
Benefits of being a share holder are :-
- Own your own piece of over 500 years of English history and a share of a Grade 2 listed building that’s a registered asset of community value.
- A secure Tax efficient return on your investment of up to 3%
- An opportunity to vote and have your say on how the pub is run and managed.
- Put something back into the community.
- A Secure regulated investment through a registered charity.
Some of the Benefits to the community are :-
- Opportunity to enjoy live music, real ales, good food, pub games and Worlingworth’s long traditions like Step Dancing !
- Central hub to meet new people, friends and enjoy walks through our lovely village.
- Makes the area more desirable place to live after all, the PUB is often referred to as the HUB of the village.
- More community spirit, remember Worlingworth won Suffolk’s most active village in 2013 and the pub played a key part of that !
- Going forward, like other villages this is the best opportunity for the village to get things like a small shop, delivery/collect service for parcels, B&B, Tea room, farmers market, small community function room, internet cafe , Beer festival…. The list is endless and as shareholders you can have a say !
- Creates local employment and enhances Business.
- Houses in villages with successful pubs and community assets are typically worth more money so you could see your house increase in value !
The “SWAN WORLINGWORTH COMMUNITY PUB LIMITED” has been formed for the purpose of purchasing the SWAN PUBLIC HOUSE on behalf of the village community.
If you are interested in supporting us please complete the form below and send it to the contact details below.
All information will be confidential and is a pledge indicating your interest, and does not constitute a commitment to invest.
In due course a Prospectus will be issued with an invitation to invest, this will be a formal document and give full information of the company, its aims and objectives and a business profile showing potential rates of interest which your investment should attract.
If you need any more information, please contact Peter Allen on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01728 627730
2 The Maltings
INVESTMENT £100 £250 £500 £1,000 £5,000 £10,000 Other